Two officials with the Minnesota Racing Commission are being investigated for undisclosed reasons, according to a report in the Minneapolis Star Tribune.
Frustrations with racetracks handling of recent jockey exclusions bubbled over during a committee meeting at the Association of Racing Commissioners International annual convention April 24, with attendees bemoaning the negative attention caused by the ongoing situation.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind Sails to Santa Ysabel Victory
- Royal Son Easily Captures Battaglia Memorial
- Gulfstream Park Cancels Card in Deluge
- Avila Defiant in Face of Suspension
- Rodriguez Suspended, Fined for Positives
- Palace Malice in First Work Back for Pletcher
- Almoonqith Wins at Meydan, Cavalryman Injured
- Godolphin One-Two in Chipping Norton Stakes
- Illinois Racing Board Appointments Announced
- Devine Aida Aces Sloppy Herecomesthebride