A U.S. district court has thrown out litigation brought by former Thoroughbred owner/breeder Ed Martin Jr. against trainers Randy Klopp and Joe Davis.
Ed Martin Jr., has filed a federal suit against the Indiana Horse Racing Commission stemming from an investigation into horses kept at his farm in Florida.
Spanish Steps sired his first winner July 24, when his daughter Spanish Ice won the fifth race at Del Mar by 1 3/4 lengths.
Eddie Martin's goal is to develop a successful stallion, and he's close to achieving his dream with Spanish Steps, whose first foals race next year.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. got off to a solid start, setting a record for median during its select session.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. August yearling sale roared out of the starting gate Monday in Central Florida, setting records for gross revenue and average price for its select portion.
Stakes-placed Conscience Clear sired his first winner from his first starter when his son Individual King won July 12
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- The Devil You Say
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired