The R.A.C.E. Fund launches its 2014 drive with an online auction on eBay starting June 21 at 8 p.m. ET and ending on June 28 at 8 p.m. to help raise funds for racehorse retirement and rescue.
The Retirement Assistance and Care for Equine Fund (R.A.C.E. Fund), a 501 C 3 non-profit organization, launches its spring fund drive with an online auction on eBay May 25 at 8 p.m. The auction ends June 1.
The R.A.C.E. Fund, non-profit organization established in 2004, will launch its spring fund drive with an online auction on eBay starting March 24 to help raise funds for racehorse retirement and rescue from slaughter.
David Wells, the trainer of record-setting horse Rapid Redux, donated items of Rapid Redux to the R.A.C.E. Fund organization to be auctioned off to help raise funds for racehorse retirement and rehabilitation.
The non-profit organization The R.A.C.E. Fund, will be having an online auction, "Bid for the Horses," Oct. 15-Nov. 7 to help raise funds for racehorse retirement and rescue Thoroughbreds from slaughter.
The R.A.C.E. Fund, a racehorse retirement organization, announced that substantial funding by the Penn National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association has largely contributed to the continued success of the program.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- Elektrum Surges at Wire to Win Dowager
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch
- Curalina, Syndergaard Breeze at Belmont