NBC Sports Group and the Maryland Jockey Club have reached a long-term agreement extending NBC Sports Group's exclusive rights to the Preakness Stakes, it was announced Aug. 10.
NBC Sports Group has struck a deal with the New York Racing Association that gives it exclusive broadcast rights to the grade I Belmont Stakes, third leg of the Triple Crown, through 2020.
NBC and Churchill Downs have reached agreement on a 10-year contract extension that will keep the Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks on the NBC family of networks and platforms through 2025.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Mo Town, Guest Suite Set for Risen Star Showdown
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes
- El Areeb Confirmed to Start in Gotham Stakes
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- International Star Could Add to Fair Grounds Success
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Grade 1 Haskell Headlines Monmouth Stakes Schedule
- Under Agreement, Trainer Umarov Suspended Five Years
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory