Pascal Bary's Interaction headlines a field of 10 that will head to the post for the $250,000 Dubai City of Gold Sponsored by Emirates Airlines (UAE-IIT) at Meydan Racecourse Mar. 3.
Group I winner Twice Over makes his 2011 debut March 3 in the Al Maktoum Challenge Round III. Gitano Hernando will start in the same race; his performance will decide whether he starts in the Dubai World Cup March 26.
Lord of the Stars and Ahlaain look sharp for starts int he Meydan Classic Feb. 24. Ferneley and Crowded House on track for their next starts on Super Thursday March 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Mubtaahij the X Factor in Kentucky Derby
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for April 21, 2015
- Motion to Send out Kitten's Point in Bewitch
- Mubtaahij Works Three Furlongs at Arlington
- Derby: War Story, Mr. Z to Breeze Wednesday
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- McKathans Saw Early Brilliance of 'Pharoah'
- Kentucky Oaks Notes, April 21
- WV Analysis: Purses Can't Support Race Dates