Twenty-three of the top sprinters in Europe are set to line up in the $542,500 King's Stand Stakes (Eng-I), a five-furlong turf dash that is the second of three group I races on the opening day at Royal Ascot.
Veteran Hong Kong-based sprinter Joy And Fun will face 15 of the world's best turf sprinters in the $1 million Al Quoz Sprint Sponsored by Emirates NBD (UAE-IT) at Meydan Racecourse March 31.
Krypton Factor and Hitchens are set to renew their rivalry when they go to the post in the $200,000 Mahab Al Shimaal Sponsored by Skywards (UAE-III) at Meydan Racecourse March 10.
David Wachman's Requinto takes on older rivals when he lines up in the $407,904 Qatar Prix de l'Abbaye de Longchamp (Fr-I) Oct. 2.
Margot Did provided jockey Hayley Turner with the second group I victory of her career when she zipped to a three-quarter length win in the $429,500 Coolmore Nunthorpe Stakes (Eng-I) at York Racecourse Aug. 19.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout
- NYSGC Suspends Jockey Agent Gonzalez for 10 Years
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- American Lion Gelding, Overdriven Filly Top OBS Works
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- Beautyinthepulpit to New York's Buckridge Farm
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- New York Regulators Act on Drug Testing, Records Rules