A federal appeals court found the operators of a mare-lease program, ClassicStar and GeoStar, actively sought to mislead investors.
Three ClassicStar principals -- David Plummer, Spencer Plummer, and Terry Green -- have pleaded guilty to charges of conspiracy to defraud the U.S. through a fraudulent tax shelter under the ClassicStar Mare Lease Program, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.
After months of having fingers pointed at them, the principal parties involved in the ongoing ClassicStar legal saga are now taking shots at each other.
Individuals claiming they were bilked out of millions of dollars by ClassicStar's high-profile mare lease and breeding program are awaiting answers to a recent complaint filed on their behalf
Most Popular Stories
- Untapable Heads Asmussen Workers at Oaklawn
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Equibase Adds Voided Claim Information
- 2015 Florida Derby Race Sequence
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- From Turf to Dirt, Bolo Targets SA Derby
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Pereira Taken to Hospital After SA Spill
- American Pharoah Tops KDFW Pool 4