A federal appeals court found the operators of a mare-lease program, ClassicStar and GeoStar, actively sought to mislead investors.
Three ClassicStar principals -- David Plummer, Spencer Plummer, and Terry Green -- have pleaded guilty to charges of conspiracy to defraud the U.S. through a fraudulent tax shelter under the ClassicStar Mare Lease Program, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.
After months of having fingers pointed at them, the principal parties involved in the ongoing ClassicStar legal saga are now taking shots at each other.
Individuals claiming they were bilked out of millions of dollars by ClassicStar's high-profile mare lease and breeding program are awaiting answers to a recent complaint filed on their behalf
Most Popular Stories
- Cozmic One Approaches Long-Awaited Debut
- Cozmic One Lacks Late Kick in Debut
- No Medication for Mubtaahij in Kentucky Derby
- Former KY Governor Seeking Third Oaks Win
- Churchill to Stream Derby, Oaks Workouts Live
- California Chrome Under Saddle at Newmarket
- Bernardini Filly Shows Maturity in OBS Breeze
- Mott Fights Denial of Assistant's Visa
- Brother to Eight Belles Gets Tesio Class Test
- 123Gaming Granted ADW License in Washington