A federal appeals court found the operators of a mare-lease program, ClassicStar and GeoStar, actively sought to mislead investors.
Three ClassicStar principals -- David Plummer, Spencer Plummer, and Terry Green -- have pleaded guilty to charges of conspiracy to defraud the U.S. through a fraudulent tax shelter under the ClassicStar Mare Lease Program, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.
After months of having fingers pointed at them, the principal parties involved in the ongoing ClassicStar legal saga are now taking shots at each other.
Individuals claiming they were bilked out of millions of dollars by ClassicStar's high-profile mare lease and breeding program are awaiting answers to a recent complaint filed on their behalf
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Apprentice Courtney Hernandez Gets First Win