Finding ways to help Thoroughbred racing fans and horseplayers navigate the vast amount of data the sport generates was the focus of a five-member panel discussion at the Arizona Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming.
The tablet-optimized product features new handicapping tools for analyzing pace and offers a speed rating that has been harmonized with Timeform's European ratings.
TimeformUS announced that with its commercial launch July 17, it is the first past performance product focused on North American Thoroughbred horseracing to be designed specifically for the modern digital consumer.
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Mirahmadi New Full-Time Caller at Golden Gate
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Streaking A. P. Indian Tops Vosburgh
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Klimt to Stretch Out in FrontRunner