Finding ways to help Thoroughbred racing fans and horseplayers navigate the vast amount of data the sport generates was the focus of a five-member panel discussion at the Arizona Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming.
The tablet-optimized product features new handicapping tools for analyzing pace and offers a speed rating that has been harmonized with Timeform's European ratings.
TimeformUS announced that with its commercial launch July 17, it is the first past performance product focused on North American Thoroughbred horseracing to be designed specifically for the modern digital consumer.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Undefeated Ghalia Takes Sunland Park Oaks
- Girvin Heads Louisiana Derby Field
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Farrell Poised for Next Test in Fair Grounds Oaks
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen