Finding ways to help Thoroughbred racing fans and horseplayers navigate the vast amount of data the sport generates was the focus of a five-member panel discussion at the Arizona Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming.
The tablet-optimized product features new handicapping tools for analyzing pace and offers a speed rating that has been harmonized with Timeform's European ratings.
TimeformUS announced that with its commercial launch July 17, it is the first past performance product focused on North American Thoroughbred horseracing to be designed specifically for the modern digital consumer.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- Inside the Magical Kingdom of Ballydoyle
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud