Finding ways to help Thoroughbred racing fans and horseplayers navigate the vast amount of data the sport generates was the focus of a five-member panel discussion at the Arizona Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming.
The tablet-optimized product features new handicapping tools for analyzing pace and offers a speed rating that has been harmonized with Timeform's European ratings.
TimeformUS announced that with its commercial launch July 17, it is the first past performance product focused on North American Thoroughbred horseracing to be designed specifically for the modern digital consumer.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Jaramillo Named to Ride Majesto in Derby
- Suddenbreakingnews to Have New Look in Derby
- Nyquist Gets First Look at Churchill Downs
- Ben's Cat Victorious in Return at Laurel
- Nyquist Another Big Score for Dennis O'Neill
- Lady Shipman Easy Winner in Belmont Return
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Adventist 'Ready' if Derby Spot Opens Up
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning