Finding ways to help Thoroughbred racing fans and horseplayers navigate the vast amount of data the sport generates was the focus of a five-member panel discussion at the Arizona Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming.
The tablet-optimized product features new handicapping tools for analyzing pace and offers a speed rating that has been harmonized with Timeform's European ratings.
TimeformUS announced that with its commercial launch July 17, it is the first past performance product focused on North American Thoroughbred horseracing to be designed specifically for the modern digital consumer.
Most Popular Stories
- After Anxious Moment, American Pharoah Cool
- Tonalist, Noble Bird Among Whitney Workers
- Most Inspiring First Winner for Gio Ponti
- Rachel's Valentina to Debut Aug. 2 at Spa
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Loooch Racing on the Lookout for Top Horses
- Smart Transition Powers Home in Curlin
- Uncertainty as Delaware Drops Pletcher Case
- CHRB Rejects Proposed Decision on Valenzuela
- Monmouth, New Jersey Racing Enjoy Spotlight