Cash Counter Stables' Everyday Heroes returned from a brief vacation May 16 and picked up where he left off--in the winner's circle. The colt won the grade III Hirsch Jacobs Stakes on the Preakness day program.
Sale records were established for the number of horses sold, gross revenue, and average price at the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Eastern fall yearling auction, which ended on Wednesday. In addition, more horses were sold for six-figure prices than ever before.
Most Popular Stories
- After the Wire: Santa Anita Handicap
- Pressure Off Sherman After 'Chrome's Dazzler
- Judy the Beauty Splendid in Las Flores Score
- Expectations High for OBS 2-Year-Old Sale
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Darley Sire Lonhro Enters Australian Hall
- Ramseys' Major Marvel Takes Barbados Gold Cup
- Honor Code Gets Tightener for Seasonal Debut
- Golden Gate Fields Adds Alcatraz Stakes
- Santa Anita Handicap Handle Increases 23%