Cash Counter Stables' Everyday Heroes returned from a brief vacation May 16 and picked up where he left off--in the winner's circle. The colt won the grade III Hirsch Jacobs Stakes on the Preakness day program.
Sale records were established for the number of horses sold, gross revenue, and average price at the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Eastern fall yearling auction, which ended on Wednesday. In addition, more horses were sold for six-figure prices than ever before.
Most Popular Stories
- NYRA to Cap Belmont Attendance at 90,000
- Goo Goo Dolls to Perform Belmont Weekend
- Powers, Billy Kelly Selected for Hall of Fame
- MarketWatch: Jamie Hill on Sires, Pinhooking
- 1995 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Williamson Joins American Horse Council Staff
- Inglis Reports Productive Four-Day Auction
- Mr. Z Camp Still Undecided on Preakness
- Old English Rancho Owner Johnston Dies at 77
- New Injury Diagnosis for International Star