A trio of new marathons, two of them for fillies and mares, will offer horsemen and fans at Belmont Park an exclusive opportunity to experience some of the longest stakes races available in American racing.
Run the Bluegrass, a half marathon in Lexington March 29, honors 2010 Horse of the Year Zenyatta. read blog
To trainer Kenny McPeek, running Atigun in the $500,000 Breeders' Cup Marathon (gr. II) just makes sense.
The second time was the charm for Eldaafer in the Breeders' Cup Marathon (gr. II) and his connections are hoping that the fourth will be, too.
- By Esther Marr
After a near-death experience last year, horsewoman Carmel Heitzman decided to run the Mardi Gras Marathon and raised more than $8,500 for Remember Me Rescue. read blog
West Point Thoroughbred's Awesome Gem was made the 7-2 morning line favorite for the Nov. 5 Breeders' Cup Marathon.
It's time to look at the prospective Breeders' Cup fields for Saturday, Nov. 6
Godolphin Racing's Mastery has been installed as the 9-5 morning line favorite in the $500,000 Breeders' Cup Marathon, which kicks off the Nov. 6 Breeders' Cup races at Santa Anita.
Most Popular Stories
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- First Foal by Palace Malice Born
- Classic Empire Aims for Season Debut in Holy Bull
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Zito Saddles 2,000th Winner
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Green Gratto Grinds Out Toboggan Win
- Grade 1 Winner Bradester to Stud at Valor Farm
- Prize Exhibit Sweeps by in Megahertz