Maraahel, an English group II winner, has been retired from racing and is scheduled to be sent to Trinidad and Tobago.
Dylan Thomas silenced his skeptics with an authoritative four length victory in the King George VI & Queen Elizabeth Stakes (Eng-I) at Ascot on Saturday.
Maraahel won the Hardwicke Stakes (Eng-II) at Royal Ascot for the second consecutive year by holding off favored Scorpion by a half-length.
Scorpion led home an Aidan O'Brien exacta as the 2005 Ladbrokes St. Leger (Eng-I) winner powered to the wire 1 1/4 lengths clear of stablemate Septimus in the Vodafone Coronation Cup (Eng-I) at Epsom on Friday.
Notnowcato surprised most observers when heading a 1-2 sweep for trainer Sir Michael Stoute in the Juddmonte International Stakes (Eng-I) at York on Tuesday.
David Junior, a 25-1 outsider ridden by Jamie Spencer, pulled off a major shocker when winning the Emirates Airline Champion Stakes (Eng-I) at Newmarket on Saturday.
In a blanket finish that could have been won by any one of five horses in the final furlong, the Italian-trained Electrocutionist pulled off a thrilling victory in Tuesday's Juddmonte International Stakes (Eng-I) at York to secure a first prize of £266,800 ($482,043).
Most Popular Stories
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Finnegans Wake to Stand at Ballena Vista Farm
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race