Maraahel, an English group II winner, has been retired from racing and is scheduled to be sent to Trinidad and Tobago.
Dylan Thomas silenced his skeptics with an authoritative four length victory in the King George VI & Queen Elizabeth Stakes (Eng-I) at Ascot on Saturday.
Maraahel won the Hardwicke Stakes (Eng-II) at Royal Ascot for the second consecutive year by holding off favored Scorpion by a half-length.
Scorpion led home an Aidan O'Brien exacta as the 2005 Ladbrokes St. Leger (Eng-I) winner powered to the wire 1 1/4 lengths clear of stablemate Septimus in the Vodafone Coronation Cup (Eng-I) at Epsom on Friday.
Notnowcato surprised most observers when heading a 1-2 sweep for trainer Sir Michael Stoute in the Juddmonte International Stakes (Eng-I) at York on Tuesday.
David Junior, a 25-1 outsider ridden by Jamie Spencer, pulled off a major shocker when winning the Emirates Airline Champion Stakes (Eng-I) at Newmarket on Saturday.
In a blanket finish that could have been won by any one of five horses in the final furlong, the Italian-trained Electrocutionist pulled off a thrilling victory in Tuesday's Juddmonte International Stakes (Eng-I) at York to secure a first prize of £266,800 ($482,043).
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Full Field of 14 Contest Wide-Open Modesty
- Hoppertunity Heading Home to California
- Sky Lantern Takes Second Crack at Falmouth
- Princess of Sylmar Seeks Del 'Cap Rebound
- Hialeah Sees New Thoroughbred Opportunity
- Stars and Stripes Good Spot for Suntracer
- Boisterous Holds Class Edge in Bowling Green
- Panel: Change in Culture Needed in Racing
- Admiral Kitten Back at Arlington Park