Churchill Downs Inc. announced July 14 that Robert L. Evans will retire as executive chairman of the company and as a member of management effective Sept. 30.
A record Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) week in terms of revenue helped Churchill Downs Inc. to a record-breaking second quarter in 2013.
Churchill Downs General Manager Ryan Jordan speaks about The Mansion at Churchill Downs.
Churchill Downs allowed media members on a tour of the exclusive Mansion Room.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates
- Broadcast Honors for Santa Anita, NYRA
- Goffs Orby Off to Solid Start