Churchill Downs Inc. announced July 14 that Robert L. Evans will retire as executive chairman of the company and as a member of management effective Sept. 30.
A record Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) week in terms of revenue helped Churchill Downs Inc. to a record-breaking second quarter in 2013.
Churchill Downs General Manager Ryan Jordan speaks about The Mansion at Churchill Downs.
Churchill Downs allowed media members on a tour of the exclusive Mansion Room.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory