Salutos Amigos continued to show he's the top sprinter in New York with a powerful victory in the $200,000 Tom Fool Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct Racetrack March 7.
Salutos Amigos, carrying topweight of 125 pounds, will try for three in a row against his arch rival in six-furlong test
Honor Code returned a winner following a layoff of more than eight months Nov. 22 at Aqueduct Racetrack, rallying from sixth at mid-stretch to score impressively while in hand for jockey Javier Castellano.
Outsider Declan's Warrior, reserved off a torrid pace duel, ran down Clearly Now in the last strides to capture the $250,000 Bay Shore Stakes (gr. III) on the Wood Memorial undercard at Aqueduct April 6.
Two 3-year-olds who registered impressive stakes wins in Florida sprint races this year will meet for the first time when Clearly Now and Honorable Dillon start in the $250,000 Bay Shore Stakes (gr. III).
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees