Salutos Amigos continued to show he's the top sprinter in New York with a powerful victory in the $200,000 Tom Fool Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct Racetrack March 7.
Salutos Amigos, carrying topweight of 125 pounds, will try for three in a row against his arch rival in six-furlong test
Honor Code returned a winner following a layoff of more than eight months Nov. 22 at Aqueduct Racetrack, rallying from sixth at mid-stretch to score impressively while in hand for jockey Javier Castellano.
Outsider Declan's Warrior, reserved off a torrid pace duel, ran down Clearly Now in the last strides to capture the $250,000 Bay Shore Stakes (gr. III) on the Wood Memorial undercard at Aqueduct April 6.
Two 3-year-olds who registered impressive stakes wins in Florida sprint races this year will meet for the first time when Clearly Now and Honorable Dillon start in the $250,000 Bay Shore Stakes (gr. III).
Most Popular Stories
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- New York Discusses Rules on Race-Day Lasix
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Date Set for 2017 Maryland Million Day
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- 'Free Fridays' at National Museum of Racing
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby