When Keeneland honored the Make-A-Wish Foundation Oct. 10, the organization received a large donation thanks to an anonymous bettor who gave the organization a winning Pick 4 ticket worth $26,000.
Keeneland and nine Central Kentucky Thoroughbred farms are teaming with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the nation's largest wish-granting charity, to host Make-A-Wish Day on Oct. 13.
The Kentucky region of the Make-A-Wish Foundation and Three Chimneys Farm recently teamed up to grant a young boy's wish of meeting Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes (both gr. I) winner Smarty Jones. His experience will be chronicled June 30 during SportsCenter's "My Wish" series at 6:00 on ESPN.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby