The Hong Kong International Sale realized a record price Dec. 11 at Sha Tin Racecourse when a gelded son of King's Best sold for HK$6 million (US $771,506). The sale was held for the first time inside the new HK$410 million retractable roof walking ring on the Saturday afternoon prior to the Dec. 12 Cathay Pacific International races.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- F-T Kentucky July Sale Catalogs 332 Yearlings
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- Keen Ice Breezes Half-Mile for Belmont
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- McLaughlin: Frosted Has to Have 'A-Plus' Day
- What's Going On Here: Embracing Change
- Fairmount Sale Hinges on Approval for Slots