Comma to the Top, whose victory in the 2010 CashCall Futurity (gr. I) topped a highlight-filled career, has been retired but will remain with trainer Peter Miller as a stable pony.
Favored Comma to the Top, making just his second appearance outside of California, proved a tenacious winner of the $200,000 Tom Fool Handicap (gr. III) March 2 at Aqueduct Racetrack, just a week after making his last start.
Comma to the Top, on the comeback trail for trainer Peter Miller, picked up his first win since last year's CashCall Futurity (gr. I) in an allowance test at Hollywood Park Dec. 11.
The shoe finally fit and favored Comma to the Top, after nearly a half-hour delay, used it for a dominating victory in the CashCall Futurity (gr. I) Dec. 18 at rainy and windy Hollywood Park.
Making his turf debut, even-money pick Comma to the Top cruised to a front-running 1 3/4-length victory in the $100,000 Generous Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Hollywood Park Nov. 27 for his fourth consecutive win.
Most Popular Stories
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome
- Suddenbreakingnews Set to Return at Oaklawn
- Shaman Ghost Works Bullet in Pegasus Prep
- OBS to Offer Experienced Racehorses, Yearlings, Mares