Funnel Cake, an Ohio-bred trained by Tom Amoss and owned by Maggi Moss made his second start, and scored the first winner for his sire Kettle Corn July 22 in the fourth race at Belterra Park.
The use and possible abuse of therapeutic medications will be dominating the discussions throughout the 78th annual Conference on Racing and Wagering Integrity underway in Oklahoma City April 25.
HRTV's "Inside Information" featuring owner Maggi Moss and jockey Joe Talamo.
This year's Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders' Association dinner took place at John Sikura's picturesque Hill 'n' Dale Farm near Lexington, where elite horsemen from across the country gathered for a night of entertainment by Aretha Franklin and a ceremony to honor their accomplishments in the industry.
Most Popular Stories
- Ascend, Bigger Picture to Clash in Bowling Green
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Look Back: Bernardini's Dandy Score at Saratoga
- Looking for Longshots at Saratoga
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Paulassilverlining Shows Her Mettle in Honorable Miss
- Curlin Road Wears Down Hard Aces in Cougar II
- Drefong Set for 2017 Debut in Bing Crosby
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters