Malibu Moon, third on this year's leading sires' list by progeny earnings, will stand in 2011 for $60,000, up from his 2010 fee of $40,000.
MAHUBAH'S CORNER, by Avalyn Hunter
An undefeated 2-year-old is the stuff of dreams, and at this time of year the dreams inspired often feature roses or lilies. By the Light, though not really tested, is from a family that has shown moments of brillance and so is one undefeated filly worth watching.
Filling the void left when his half-brother Malibu Moon was recently moved to Castleton Lyons Farm near Lexington, Parker's Storm Cat will enter stud in 2004 at the Pons family's Country Life Farm near Bel Air, Md. The son of Storm Cat's fee will be $3,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- After the Eclipse: Songbird at WinStar Part 2
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- Gulfstream Park Receives Safety Reaccreditation
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome