Kathryn Martin West, who operated Waterford Farm near Midway, Ky., with her late husband Robert Smiser West, died Aug. 18 in Midway at age 91.
The Aiken Thoroughbred Racing Hall of Fame has donated a digital collection of the late trainer MacKenzie Miller's win photos to Lexinton's Keeneland Library and Saratoga's National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame.
MacKenzie 'Mack' Miller, a Hall of Fame trainer who won the 1993 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) with Paul Mellon's Sea Hero, died the morning of Dec. 10 at the University of Kentucky's Markey Cancer Center in Lexington. He was 89.
Most Popular Stories
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass