A Broken Vow filly consigned by Wavertree Stables (Ciaran Dunne), agent, topped the work tab at Ocala Training Center June 12 during the fifth under tack preview.
Chris and Lynne Boutte's Eagle's View Farm soars. Download Now
A $700,000 Tapit colt topped the session, which marked the beginning of book two of the Keeneland auction's catalog following an opening select session.
Read what buyers and consignors had to say about the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July select yearling sale.
A son of Midnight Lute was among the top performers May 17 during the second and final session of the under tack show for the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic May sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Here are some things people have had to say that didn't make it into my stories. read blog
Following the conclusion of the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training, president Boyd Browning said he was pleased that in spite of the fact there were 69 more horses sold this year the average was down 1.3%.
Corkage, a bay daughter of More Than Ready, brought $300,000 from Mandy Pope of Whisper Hill Farm during the second session of the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired
- NBC Schedules Two-Hour Travers Broadcast
- OBS Yearling Sale Stays Steady on Final Day
- Travers Stakes: High Anxiety
- Violette Undecided on Travers for Upstart
- Illinois Vote Could Impact Thoroughbred Dates
- Making a Case for Transparency
- Stellar Wind Tops Torrey Pines Field
- American Pharoah Draws Post 2 for Travers