A $700,000 Tapit colt topped the session, which marked the beginning of book two of the Keeneland auction's catalog following an opening select session.
Read what buyers and consignors had to say about the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July select yearling sale.
A son of Midnight Lute was among the top performers May 17 during the second and final session of the under tack show for the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic May sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Here are some things people have had to say that didn't make it into my stories. read blog
Following the conclusion of the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training, president Boyd Browning said he was pleased that in spite of the fact there were 69 more horses sold this year the average was down 1.3%.
Corkage, a bay daughter of More Than Ready, brought $300,000 from Mandy Pope of Whisper Hill Farm during the second session of the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Most Popular Stories
- Stars of the Oaks: Blind Luck
- Day By Day
- Seven Derby Hopefuls Bred Outside Kentucky
- That Handicapping Show: Derby Trial Stakes
- Cairo Prince Scheduled for Ankle Surgery
- Redvers Buys Filly for DBS Breeze Sale Record
- Tamarando Tries Turf in Snow Chief Stakes
- Debunking the Curse of Apollo?
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Champion Steeplechaser Flatterer Dies at 35