The Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation's board of directors announced Feb. 27 that the foundation will fund a slate of 19 research projects worth $1,003,580 in 2014.
The board of directors of Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation has approved funding of 12 new projects plus an unprecedented three Storm Cat Development Awards.
The New York Racing Association announced May 3 that Charles V. Wait has been appointed by NYRA to its board of directors, replacing Lucy Young Hamilton.
The Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation is now selling a customized, limited-edition book of equine-related cartoons, all of which have appeared in The New Yorker magazine.
By Lucy Young Hamilton - Many causes connected to racing deserve our best efforts and generosity. I am personally connected with several, and believe in each of them, but the work of Grayson-Jockey Club is special. Here the good graces of those in racing directly benefit the animal that makes it all possible.
Most Popular Stories
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- Willcox Inn Suffers Fatal Paddock Accident
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Galloping
- Moreno Seeks First SoCal Win in Californian
- Sweet Idea Leads Seven-Figure Trio at MM Sale
- Brown Sends Two West For American Oaks
- NY Bill Could End Exercise Riders' Insurance
- Keen Ice Breezes Nicely; 'Pharoah' Walks
- BC Sprint Winner Work All Week Returns at CD