The Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation's board of directors announced Feb. 27 that the foundation will fund a slate of 19 research projects worth $1,003,580 in 2014.
The board of directors of Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation has approved funding of 12 new projects plus an unprecedented three Storm Cat Development Awards.
The New York Racing Association announced May 3 that Charles V. Wait has been appointed by NYRA to its board of directors, replacing Lucy Young Hamilton.
The Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation is now selling a customized, limited-edition book of equine-related cartoons, all of which have appeared in The New Yorker magazine.
By Lucy Young Hamilton - Many causes connected to racing deserve our best efforts and generosity. I am personally connected with several, and believe in each of them, but the work of Grayson-Jockey Club is special. Here the good graces of those in racing directly benefit the animal that makes it all possible.
Most Popular Stories
- Pensioned Top Maryland Sire Not For Love Dies
- Stay Thirsty's First Winner Comes in England
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Second Saratoga Group Sounds Off on NYRA Plan
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Purses Enhanced for 2016 Ellis Park Meet
- Stahlbaum Wins Avelino Gomez Award
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York