The $250,000 Presque Isle Mile Sept. 13 has brought out an overflow field, led by the Phipps Stable's homebred Vacation.
Donald Adam's homebred Adriano became a graded stakes winner on a second different surface Aug. 30 in the $501,500 Kent Stakes (gr. IIIT), as he rallied with a strong stretch move to get up by a half-length on the Delaware Park turf.
This week, Jason and guest co-host Evan Hammonds analyze the Kent Stakes (gr. IIIT). Plus, John Pricci of Equiform offers picks for race 10 at Del Mar Aug. 30.
Three of the top four finishers in the National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame Stakes (gr. IIT) will meet again Aug. 30, this time in the $500,000 Kent Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Delaware Park.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- NYRA Chairman Bonomo Takes Leave of Absence
- Sun and Warmer Temps Forecast for Belmont Day
- Stewart 'Feeling Good' About Tale of Verve
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- Sherman Reflects on Belmont Past and Present
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- Belmont Stakes News Update for June 2
- Florida Governor Signs Medication Reform Bill