Well before sunrise May 1, the first horses on the track at Churchill Downs were hopefuls for that day's Longines Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) and the May 2 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Preakness TV Rating Grows 6%
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- JRHA Releases Select Sale Catalog
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness