U.S. horses Mongolian Saturday and Green Mask are both good to go for the Dec. 13 Longines Hong Kong Sprint (HK-I) at Sha Tin Racecourse, according to their trainers.
Mongolian Saturday and Green Mask, the respective winner and third-place finisher in the Longines Breeders' Cup Turf Sprint (gr. IT), put in their final works Dec. 7 in preparation for the Longines Hong Kong Sprint.
Lord Kanaloa preps for the 2013 Hong Kong International race meet. He would repeat his victory in the Longines Hong Kong Sprint (HK-I) leading to his JRA Horse of the Year honors. watch video
Japan's champion sprinter Lord Kanaloa made it two straight wins in the Longines Hong Kong Sprint (HK-I), kicking clear at the top of the stretch and drawing off to a five-length win over Irish runner Sole Power.
The two American entries drew reasonably well for the Dec. 8 Longines Hong Kong International Races, but not without a little drama for King Kreesa in the Hong Kong Mile (HK-I).
The Dec. 6 barrier draw provided a little added intrigue for the Longines Hong Kong International races, particularly in the $2.8 million Longines Hong Kong Cup (HK-I), where top-rated Cirrus des Aigles drew well.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Litfin At Large: Belmont Super Saturday I
- Forever Unbridled Heads Cast for Beldame
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry