Laugh Track, who has failed to duplicate his second-place finish in the 2013 Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) in two subsequent starts, returns to his favorite surface in the Commonwealth Stakes (gr. III) at Keeneland April 12.
Stalker Phil's Dream, overlooked at odds of 9-1, burst to the front near the sixteenth pole and rolled to victory in the Nearctic Stakes (Can-IT) on the turf in his graded-stakes debut Oct. 13 at rainy Woodbine.
The final Breeders' Cup "Win & You're In" challenge event for 2013 brings together a well-matched field of 11 in the $300,000 Nearctic Stakes (Can-IT) on the turf Oct. 13 at Woodbine.
Favored Temeraine, given a rail-skimming trip by Hall of Fame rider Gary Stevens, slipped through for a neck victory in the $399,000 Kentucky Turf Cup (gr. IIIT) on a stakes-filled afternoon at Kentucky Downs Sept. 14.
Flying Zee Stables' Street Game set an easy pace and never looked back, crushing a good field of 3-year-old turf milers in the $100,000 Hill Prince (gr. IIIT) June 18 at Belmont Park.
Stuart Janney III's homebred Air Support, a graded stakes winner on the Belmont turf a year ago, returns to New York as the one to beat in the $100,000 Hill Prince Stakes (gr. IIIT) on June 18.
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- New York Calls Off Belmont Development
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory