Jockey Terry Thompson is taking his first opportunity to ride in a Breeders' Cup race quite seriously. This week he gave up his regular nighttime schedule at Hoosier Park, where he is close to becoming the all-time leading rider, to get a handle on the Arlington Park surface.
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- CHRB Member Calls for Trainer 'Profiling'
- Trainer Brown Captures 1,000th Win