Winner of the Sept. 2 Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT), Florida-bred Egg Drop figures prominently in the $150,000 Goldikova Stakes (gr. IIT) Nov. 3 at Santa Anita Park.
Halo Dolly returned to winning form when teamed with Rafael Bejarano for the first time April 28, scoring a 1 1/2-length victory in the $100,000 Wilshire Handicap (gr. IIIT) on firm turf at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Lady of Shamrock, who just missed in her first try off the bench last month, is a clear standout in the $150,000 Santa Barbara Handicap (gr. IIT) April 20 over the Santa Anita turf course.
Lady of Shamrock, a two-time grade I winner on turf last season, commences her 4-year-old campaign in the $150,000 Santa Ana Stakes (gr. IIT) March 24 on the turf at Santa Anita Park.
A game winner of the American Oaks (gr. IT) one month ago, Lady of Shamrock can make it back-to-back grade I wins when she takes on nine sophomore filly rivals in the $300,000 Del Mar Oaks (gr. IT) on the turf Aug. 18.
Lady of Shamrock, impressive winner of the Providencia Stakes (gr. IIIT) two months ago, looks to extend her winning streak to three in the $150,000 Honeymoon Stakes (gr. IIT) at Betfair Hollywood Park June 9.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- La Cressonniere to Miss Arc After Setback
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation