Winner of the Sept. 2 Yellow Ribbon Handicap (gr. IIT), Florida-bred Egg Drop figures prominently in the $150,000 Goldikova Stakes (gr. IIT) Nov. 3 at Santa Anita Park.
Halo Dolly returned to winning form when teamed with Rafael Bejarano for the first time April 28, scoring a 1 1/2-length victory in the $100,000 Wilshire Handicap (gr. IIIT) on firm turf at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Lady of Shamrock, who just missed in her first try off the bench last month, is a clear standout in the $150,000 Santa Barbara Handicap (gr. IIT) April 20 over the Santa Anita turf course.
Lady of Shamrock, a two-time grade I winner on turf last season, commences her 4-year-old campaign in the $150,000 Santa Ana Stakes (gr. IIT) March 24 on the turf at Santa Anita Park.
A game winner of the American Oaks (gr. IT) one month ago, Lady of Shamrock can make it back-to-back grade I wins when she takes on nine sophomore filly rivals in the $300,000 Del Mar Oaks (gr. IT) on the turf Aug. 18.
Lady of Shamrock, impressive winner of the Providencia Stakes (gr. IIIT) two months ago, looks to extend her winning streak to three in the $150,000 Honeymoon Stakes (gr. IIT) at Betfair Hollywood Park June 9.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective