Churchill Downs Racetrack July 21 unveiled the official logos for the 2016 editions of the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I).
The Maryland Jockey Club has unveiled the logo for the 2013 Preakness Stakes (gr. I) that will have its 138th renewal May 18 at Pimlico Race Course.
Churchill Downs has released the official logos for the 2013 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) and has begun selling merchandise featuring the new logos.
The logo for the 2012 Preakness Stakes (gr. I) was released by the Maryland Jockey Club Dec. 14. The second leg of the Triple Crown is scheduled for May 19 at Pimlico Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill