The Maryland Jockey Club has unveiled the logo for the 2013 Preakness Stakes (gr. I) that will have its 138th renewal May 18 at Pimlico Race Course.
Churchill Downs has released the official logos for the 2013 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) and has begun selling merchandise featuring the new logos.
The logo for the 2012 Preakness Stakes (gr. I) was released by the Maryland Jockey Club Dec. 14. The second leg of the Triple Crown is scheduled for May 19 at Pimlico Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Leads MM Weanling Session
- American Pharoah Gallops Again at Churchill
- Milestone 5,000th Win for Jockey Bravo
- Frammento 'Developing Nicely' for Belmont
- Texas Air Seeks Upset in Lone Star 'Cap
- Undefeated Promise Me Silver Aiming for Acorn
- Firing Line Returns to Track at Santa Anita
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Trujillo to Move Tack to Monmouth Park
- Why I Want a Triple Crown Winner