Russell J. and Lois Bennett's homebred Touching Promise took control early and never looked back, rolling to an easy victory in the $100,000 Ballerina Stakes (Can-III) at Hastings Racecourse for the second consecutive year.
Russell J. and Lois Bennett's homebred Touching Promise is waltzing into the Oct. 12 Ballerina Stakes (gr. III) at Hastings Racecourse off two straight stakes wins at the Vancouver track.
Three-year-old Ole's Miss, recent winner of the British Columbia Oaks, tackles older fillies and mares for the first time while making her graded stakes debut in the Ballerina (Can-III) Oct. 13 at Hastings Racecourse.
Miss Derek, third as the favorite in the British Columbia Oaks five weeks ago, will look to make amends when facing older rivals in the $100,000 Ballerina Stakes Can-III) at Hastings Racecourse Oct. 14 in Vancouver.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Fasig-Tipton Adds New Sale Aimed at Turf Prospects
- NYRA Privatization Stalls During NY Budget Wrangling
- Belinda Stronach Keynote Speaker at Pan Am Conference