Russell J. and Lois Bennett's homebred Touching Promise took control early and never looked back, rolling to an easy victory in the $100,000 Ballerina Stakes (Can-III) at Hastings Racecourse for the second consecutive year.
Russell J. and Lois Bennett's homebred Touching Promise is waltzing into the Oct. 12 Ballerina Stakes (gr. III) at Hastings Racecourse off two straight stakes wins at the Vancouver track.
Three-year-old Ole's Miss, recent winner of the British Columbia Oaks, tackles older fillies and mares for the first time while making her graded stakes debut in the Ballerina (Can-III) Oct. 13 at Hastings Racecourse.
Miss Derek, third as the favorite in the British Columbia Oaks five weeks ago, will look to make amends when facing older rivals in the $100,000 Ballerina Stakes Can-III) at Hastings Racecourse Oct. 14 in Vancouver.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- 'Sensation' Still Questionable For HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight