Russell J. and Lois Bennett's homebred Touching Promise took control early and never looked back, rolling to an easy victory in the $100,000 Ballerina Stakes (Can-III) at Hastings Racecourse for the second consecutive year.
Russell J. and Lois Bennett's homebred Touching Promise is waltzing into the Oct. 12 Ballerina Stakes (gr. III) at Hastings Racecourse off two straight stakes wins at the Vancouver track.
Three-year-old Ole's Miss, recent winner of the British Columbia Oaks, tackles older fillies and mares for the first time while making her graded stakes debut in the Ballerina (Can-III) Oct. 13 at Hastings Racecourse.
Miss Derek, third as the favorite in the British Columbia Oaks five weeks ago, will look to make amends when facing older rivals in the $100,000 Ballerina Stakes Can-III) at Hastings Racecourse Oct. 14 in Vancouver.
Most Popular Stories
- Curalina Opens Year with La Troienne Win
- Derby Observations, Strategy, and Wagers
- Carina Mia Wins Eight Belles at 3-5
- Routine, Quiet Oaks Morning on Backside
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Derby by the Speed Numbers
- NBC Offers Virtual Kentucky Derby Experience
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'