Russell J. and Lois Bennett's homebred Touching Promise took control early and never looked back, rolling to an easy victory in the $100,000 Ballerina Stakes (Can-III) at Hastings Racecourse for the second consecutive year.
Russell J. and Lois Bennett's homebred Touching Promise is waltzing into the Oct. 12 Ballerina Stakes (gr. III) at Hastings Racecourse off two straight stakes wins at the Vancouver track.
Three-year-old Ole's Miss, recent winner of the British Columbia Oaks, tackles older fillies and mares for the first time while making her graded stakes debut in the Ballerina (Can-III) Oct. 13 at Hastings Racecourse.
Miss Derek, third as the favorite in the British Columbia Oaks five weeks ago, will look to make amends when facing older rivals in the $100,000 Ballerina Stakes Can-III) at Hastings Racecourse Oct. 14 in Vancouver.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Grade 1 Winner Gormley Works Toward Next Start
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- White Beauty Lineage
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Laurel Park to Introduce Fans to Ownership Experience