The 2014 Thoroughbred Live Foal Report from The Blood-Horse is based on the annual report of the North American foal crop from The Jockey Club and includes lists of all stallions with nine or more foals. Download Now
Hill 'n' Dale Farms said Nov. 4 Midnight Lute will stand the 2014 breeding season for a fee of $25,000 live foal, stands and nurses.
The 2013 Thoroughbred Live Foal Report from The Blood-Horse is based on the annual report of the North American foal crop from The Jockey Club and includes lists of all stallions with nine or more foals. Download Now
Download your FREE BloodHorse.com report: 2010 Thoroughbred Live Foal Report, which includes statistics for stallions with nine or more foals. Download Report
- By BloodHorse Staff
- Thoroughbred Breeding, International, Northeast Region, Midwest Region, Southeast Region, Southwest Region, West Region, Kentucky
The Jockey Club has reported that 3,130 stallions covered 49,404 mares in North America during 2009.
Fewer foals this year probably means fewer racehorses for the future. The Jockey Club reported that 3,638 stallions covered 61,262 mares in North America during 2007.
The Jockey Club reported that 3,881 stallions covered 63,629 mares in North America during 2006, according to statistics compiled through this Sept. 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Ward Joins Water Hay Oats Alliance