The 2014 Thoroughbred Live Foal Report from The Blood-Horse is based on the annual report of the North American foal crop from The Jockey Club and includes lists of all stallions with nine or more foals. Download Now
Hill 'n' Dale Farms said Nov. 4 Midnight Lute will stand the 2014 breeding season for a fee of $25,000 live foal, stands and nurses.
The 2013 Thoroughbred Live Foal Report from The Blood-Horse is based on the annual report of the North American foal crop from The Jockey Club and includes lists of all stallions with nine or more foals. Download Now
Download your FREE BloodHorse.com report: 2010 Thoroughbred Live Foal Report, which includes statistics for stallions with nine or more foals. Download Report
- By BloodHorse Staff
- Thoroughbred Breeding, International, Northeast Region, Midwest Region, Southeast Region, Southwest Region, West Region, Kentucky
The Jockey Club has reported that 3,130 stallions covered 49,404 mares in North America during 2009.
Fewer foals this year probably means fewer racehorses for the future. The Jockey Club reported that 3,638 stallions covered 61,262 mares in North America during 2007.
The Jockey Club reported that 3,881 stallions covered 63,629 mares in North America during 2006, according to statistics compiled through this Sept. 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Well-Balanced Field in Dance Smartly
- Wings of Eagles Seeks English-Irish Derby Double
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Look Back: Dr. Fager Delivers on Turf in United Nations
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Lights of Medina Leads Pletcher Trio in Mother Goose
- Get your Scorecard, the Travers Trail Has Begun
- CANTER PA Promotes Rider Education Through Scholarship
- Curlin's Approval Heads Princess Rooney