The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation and the Florida Department of Corrections invite the public to attend an open house at the Lowell Correctional Institution's Second Chances Farm.
The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation will hold its fifth annual "Haydrive" campaign to fund hay costs for its 950 retired racehorses.
The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation invites the public to attend an open house at its Central Maryland Correctional Facility-based Second Chances Farm in Sykesville. The free event takes place on Oct. 5.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Preakness TV Rating Grows 6%