The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation and the Florida Department of Corrections invite the public to attend an open house at the Lowell Correctional Institution's Second Chances Farm.
The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation will hold its fifth annual "Haydrive" campaign to fund hay costs for its 950 retired racehorses.
The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation invites the public to attend an open house at its Central Maryland Correctional Facility-based Second Chances Farm in Sykesville. The free event takes place on Oct. 5.
Most Popular Stories
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- McCarron: Clarification
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier