The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation and the Florida Department of Corrections invite the public to attend an open house at the Lowell Correctional Institution's Second Chances Farm.
The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation will hold its fifth annual "Haydrive" campaign to fund hay costs for its 950 retired racehorses.
The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation invites the public to attend an open house at its Central Maryland Correctional Facility-based Second Chances Farm in Sykesville. The free event takes place on Oct. 5.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training