Three-year-old fillies get the spotlight June 20 in the Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot, where Christopher Tsui's My Titania is the early favorite for a top-level breakthrough in the field of 12.
Marvellous provided Aidan O'Brien a sixth victory in the Etihad Airways Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) May 25 at the Curragh, and joined the ever-growing list of classic winners sired by Galileo.
My Titania appears to be in fine fettle for the Etihad Airways Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) May 25 at the Curragh after a slight setback forced her to miss the English equivalent earlier this month.
French-trained filly Miss France, showing marked improvement from her prep race last month, held off fast-finishing Lightning Thunder to narrowly win the QIPCO One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) May 4 at Newmarket.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Blue Kitten Takes United Nations
- Shaman Ghost Rallies to Take Queen's Plate
- Filly is First Winner for Albertus Maximus
- Favorite Tale Upsets Champion Work All Week
- Bradester Too Strong in Salvator Mile
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Grand Bili Upsets Barbados in Carry Back
- Merry Meadow Wins Princess Rooney in Return
- Lady Eli Sparkles in Belmont Oaks
- Aldous Snow Repeats in Singspiel Stakes