The California Horse Racing Board April 11 approved an allocation of $2.85 million over the next three years for continuation of its racing injury prevention program with the University of California-Davis.
The New York Racing Association has asked a federal bankruptcy judge to dismiss a lawsuit filed by Lien Games Racing that seeks immediate distribution of winning wagers the North Dakota wagering outlet claims it is owed.
A North Dakota betting hub has broken ranks from other creditors with claims in the complex New York Racing Association bankruptcy case, filing a federal lawsuit that demands the racetrack operator immediately pay out over $1.6 million in net payoffs it claims it is owed from wagering pools.
Most Popular Stories
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Relieving Laminitis Pain in the Field
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29