The California Horse Racing Board April 11 approved an allocation of $2.85 million over the next three years for continuation of its racing injury prevention program with the University of California-Davis.
The New York Racing Association has asked a federal bankruptcy judge to dismiss a lawsuit filed by Lien Games Racing that seeks immediate distribution of winning wagers the North Dakota wagering outlet claims it is owed.
A North Dakota betting hub has broken ranks from other creditors with claims in the complex New York Racing Association bankruptcy case, filing a federal lawsuit that demands the racetrack operator immediately pay out over $1.6 million in net payoffs it claims it is owed from wagering pools.
Most Popular Stories
- A Conversation With Michael Straight
- Gallante Shocks Soggy Grand Prix de Paris
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings
- Massachusetts Sire Dr. Rockett Gets First Win
- Jockey David Mello Registers 1,000th Win
- F-T July: 'Chrome' Asst. Trainer Alan Sherman
- F-T Kentucky: Hip 154 Cowboy Cal--Refugee
- Fasig-Tipton Kentucky: July 2014 Sale Preview
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat