The California Horse Racing Board April 11 approved an allocation of $2.85 million over the next three years for continuation of its racing injury prevention program with the University of California-Davis.
The New York Racing Association has asked a federal bankruptcy judge to dismiss a lawsuit filed by Lien Games Racing that seeks immediate distribution of winning wagers the North Dakota wagering outlet claims it is owed.
A North Dakota betting hub has broken ranks from other creditors with claims in the complex New York Racing Association bankruptcy case, filing a federal lawsuit that demands the racetrack operator immediately pay out over $1.6 million in net payoffs it claims it is owed from wagering pools.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- Record Average at MM Weanling Sale
- Gulfstream Starter Bonus Tied to Field Size
- American Pharoah at Churchill Downs May 25
- American Pharoah Continues Churchill Training
- Sheikh Hamdan: U.S. TC Too Much Pressure
- Ward Fillies Work at Arlington for Royal Meet
- Mubtaahij Breezes Easy at Belmont Park
- Stewart Pleased with Tale of Verve at Belmont
- Ol' Fashion Gal Fends Off Late Run in Selene