China Horse Club has acquired a minority interest in grade I winner Daredevil, who is set to make his 3-year-old debut Feb. 28 in the $200,000 Swale Stakes (gr. II) at Gulfstream Park.
Superbly bred graded stakes winner El Padrino will enter stud in 2014 under the Northview Stallion Station banner, standing his first season at Northview PA in Peach Bottom.
Kevin Scatuorchio and Bryan Sullivan's Let's Go Racing Stable went to $630,000 to purchase a Candy Ride colt from Padraig Campion's Blandford Stud during the Sept. 17 session of the Keeneland September yearling sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Arlington, Hawthorne Reach Dates Agreement
- Thunderstorm Forces Ellis to Cancel Races
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell