Rydilluc got back on the winning track with a strong victory in the inaugural $460,000 Penn Mile for 3-year-olds on the turf at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course June 1.
"If horses could talk, what a job this would be," said one Gary Contessa, enjoying a bountiful breakfast at Keeneland. "I'd ask that sunofagun right now, 'Do you like that track as much as you like the grass?"
Donald George's Shopping For Love is the classiest filly or mare in Saturday's 1 1/8–mile $150,000 Ticonderoga on the Belmont Park turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Ben's Cat Victorious in Return at Laurel
- Nyquist Gets First Look at Churchill Downs
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Minding Leads Sweep in One Thousand Guineas
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Maurice, Chautauqua Victorious in Hong Kong
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win