Santa Anita stewards have disqualified a horse trained by Doug O'Neill from a first-place finish and ordered redistribution of the purse as a result of a test sample that showed the horse had raced with an excess of total carbon dioxide.
The California Horse Racing Board has established a new policy of releasing a weekly update of complaints, accusations, stewards rulings, and board decisions involving Class 1, 2, and 3 medication violations and other significant matters.
Most Popular Stories
- McCarron Named New Trainer at Merryland Farm
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'
- Bill Would Allow Dealers at Indiana Racinos
- Churchill Weighs In on Its Racing Operations
- North Dakota May Owe Bankrupt ADW Millions
- Local Time Continues Meydan Dominance
- Horton Considers Rebel for Take Charge Brandi
- First Foal for Nephrite is Filly
- Greyhound 'Cessation' Bill Sends a Warning
- THS: Swale Stakes