Lenny Hale has been elected chairman, chief executive officer, and president of the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation.
The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation is now stabilized with a full board of directors.
An early morning fire on Labor Day killed at least 27 horses stabled at three barns located across from Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races in Ranson, W.Va.
The Charles Town Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association has hired racing industry veteran Lenny Hale as its new executive director, the organization announced Oct. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Gold Cup Day
- Zayat Pinhooking Venture Returns Large Profit
- Graded Stakes Winner Destin Set for 2017 Debut
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Familiar Faces Highlight New York Showcase
- Litfin: Gold Cup Figures to Set up Well for Accelerate
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park