The Maryland Jockey Club has unveiled the logo for the 140th running of the $1.5 million Preakness Stakes (gr. I) May 16, 2015, at Pimlico Race Course.
The Maryland Jockey Club has unveiled the logo for the 2013 Preakness Stakes (gr. I) that will have its 138th renewal May 18 at Pimlico Race Course.
The logo for the 2012 Preakness Stakes (gr. I) was released by the Maryland Jockey Club Dec. 14. The second leg of the Triple Crown is scheduled for May 19 at Pimlico Race Course.
Pimlico Race Course's clubhouse cupola and a Black-Eyed Susan flower are prominent in the logo for the 134th Preakness Stakes (gr. I), which was unveiled by the Maryland Jockey Club Dec. 16.
- By Nick Hahn
Colonial Downs' plan to offer the "Grand Slam of Grass," a major turf series for 3-year-olds that carries the potential for $5 million in total purse awards, was well received by the Virginia Racing Commission March 16. The track has hired a marketing agency to push the series.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Ward Joins Water Hay Oats Alliance