A research project begins well before the experiment starts. That was the case of the recently completed collaborative effort at the University of Kentucky that associated the Eastern tent caterpillar and its frass (excrement) and Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome (MRLS). Work on that project began last fall, even before funding was finalized.
Most Popular Stories
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Pegasus Workers Drill Across Florida
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Chrome and Arrogate: Who to Root For?
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- Classic Empire On Track for Holy Bull
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- Grade 3 Winner Chitu Sires First Foal
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow