For the 10th consecutive year, Frank Stronach's Adena Springs was the leading individual breeder in North America in 2012 with earnings of $11,615,141.
For the ninth consecutive year, Adena Springs was the leading North American breeder in 2011, with $14,641,413 in earnings for horses bred by Frank Stronach's operation.
Adena Springs finished 2010 as the leading individual breeder in North America with earnings of $13,369,852.
For the second consecutive year, Adena Springs tops the list of leading individual breeders in North America in 2004 with earnings of $14,225,036, according to statistics released Friday by The Jockey Club Information Systems.
Adena Springs, with earnings of $11,550,052, heads the list of leading individual breeders in North America in 2003, according to statistics released Monday by The Jockey Club Information Systems, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Crawdaddy Two-For-Two After NYSS Score
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Satono Crown Surges to Victory in Takarazuka Kinen
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory