Quest, a grade II winner and a track-record setter, has arrived for stallion duty at the Lawson family's Dunroven Farm in Manitoba, Canada.
Canadian champion and classic winner Ginger Gold, who ran second in the Nov. 6 River Memories Stakes at Woodbine in what turned out to be her last start, has been retired from racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Thomas Enjoying Versatile Bridlewood Role
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight