Quest, a grade II winner and a track-record setter, has arrived for stallion duty at the Lawson family's Dunroven Farm in Manitoba, Canada.
Canadian champion and classic winner Ginger Gold, who ran second in the Nov. 6 River Memories Stakes at Woodbine in what turned out to be her last start, has been retired from racing.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop