Tickets are now available for horse farm tours during the KentuckyOne Health Breeders' Cup Festival Week in Lexington.
Declining handle is forcing the closure of the state's only freestanding OTB network.
Kentucky Off-Track Betting Corp., owned by four of the state's racetracks, celebrated its 10th anniversary with total handle of $313 million through June 30. The corporation was formed in November 1992.
Most Popular Stories
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Abel Tasman, Elate Exit CCA Oaks in Good Order
- Hard Aces Looks for Repeat in Cougar II
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Awesome Banner Posts Bullet Ahead of Vanderbilt