Kentucky-bred Lideris stormed up the rail from off the pace and won the Gran Premio Asociacion Latinoamericana de Jockey Clubes e Hipdromos (Per-I) March 15 at Hipodromo de Monterrico in Lima, Peru.
Haras Las Dos Manos's Latency stamped himself as South America's best horse on Saturday as he swept from far back in the pack to capture the $150,000 Gran Premio Latinoamericano (Uru-I) at Uruguay's Maronas National Racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Mshawish Tops Taylor Made Roster, For Now
- Orb Colt Tops Fasig-Tipton Second Session
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Handy Work at Remington for Texas Chrome
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Twilight Son to Cheveley Park in 2017
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- Malibu Moon, Tapit Colts Could Shine at F-T