Kentucky-bred Lideris stormed up the rail from off the pace and won the Gran Premio Asociacion Latinoamericana de Jockey Clubes e Hipdromos (Per-I) March 15 at Hipodromo de Monterrico in Lima, Peru.
Haras Las Dos Manos's Latency stamped himself as South America's best horse on Saturday as he swept from far back in the pack to capture the $150,000 Gran Premio Latinoamericano (Uru-I) at Uruguay's Maronas National Racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Danzing Candy Wires Lone Star Handicap
- Ashleyluvssugar Wins Second Charles Whittingham
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Twisted Tom Works Toward Belmont Stakes
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Galileo, Coolmore Dominate European Classics
- Souper Tapit Gets Graded Score in Marine Stakes
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner