Kentucky-bred Lideris stormed up the rail from off the pace and won the Gran Premio Asociacion Latinoamericana de Jockey Clubes e Hipdromos (Per-I) March 15 at Hipodromo de Monterrico in Lima, Peru.
Haras Las Dos Manos's Latency stamped himself as South America's best horse on Saturday as he swept from far back in the pack to capture the $150,000 Gran Premio Latinoamericano (Uru-I) at Uruguay's Maronas National Racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Red Rifle Aims to Repeat in Dominion Day
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Morris to Ride Mongolian Saturday in July Cup
- TAA Ready to Assist With Abandoned Horses
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Regulators Consider Out-of-Competition Rule
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Zenyatta Bottle to Benefit Old Friends