Kentucky-bred Lideris stormed up the rail from off the pace and won the Gran Premio Asociacion Latinoamericana de Jockey Clubes e Hipdromos (Per-I) March 15 at Hipodromo de Monterrico in Lima, Peru.
Haras Las Dos Manos's Latency stamped himself as South America's best horse on Saturday as he swept from far back in the pack to capture the $150,000 Gran Premio Latinoamericano (Uru-I) at Uruguay's Maronas National Racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Miller Promoted at Millennium Farms
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware