Kentucky-bred Lideris stormed up the rail from off the pace and won the Gran Premio Asociacion Latinoamericana de Jockey Clubes e Hipdromos (Per-I) March 15 at Hipodromo de Monterrico in Lima, Peru.
Haras Las Dos Manos's Latency stamped himself as South America's best horse on Saturday as he swept from far back in the pack to capture the $150,000 Gran Premio Latinoamericano (Uru-I) at Uruguay's Maronas National Racetrack.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Castellano Scores Fourth Straight Eclipse as Top Jockey
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Beholder Goes Out a Champion, Earns Fourth Eclipse
- Still in Tune, Songbird Earns Second Straight Eclipse
- California Chrome Named Champion Older Dirt Male
- Finest City Dazzles in Santa Monica
- Champagne Room Earns Toast as Champion 2-Year-Old Filly
- Arrogate, Flintshire Power Juddmonte to Owner Eclipse