Grade I winner Latin American, who has sired 21 runners that have won or placed in stakes, has been relocated to Ellen Jackson's Victory Rose Thoroughbreds near Vacaville, Calif.
California stallion and grade I winner Latin American will stand at Sue Hubbard and Associates Farm near Paso Robles, Calif.
Most Popular Stories
- Tonalist, Noble Bird Among Whitney Workers
- Monmouth, New Jersey Racing Enjoy Spotlight
- After Anxious Moment, American Pharoah Cool
- Jockey Jellison Dies of Cancer at Age 51
- Jockey Russell Back in Action at Laurel Park
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Arlington, Hawthorne Mesh '16 Dates Schedules
- Retired Trainer Dutton Dies at 87
- Rachel's Valentina to Debut Aug. 2 at Spa
- Most Inspiring First Winner for Gio Ponti