Monba, winner of the 2008 Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I), has been sold and will enter stud in 2010 at Mike Jester's Penn Ridge Farms near Harrisburg, Pa.
- By Ron Mitchell
The market adjustment that has resulted in declines at most major equine yearling sales is expected to continue at the marathon Keeneland September yearling sale, according to three prominent bloodstock agents. The sale in Lexington begins Monday and continues through Sept. 25.
Darby Dan Farm announced today the launch of the "Darby Dan Profit Protection" plan for its stallions that stand for less than $10,000.
Miscellaneous news from around the Thoroughbred industry
Most Popular Stories
- Live Chat - Friday, March 7 at NOON EST
- CHRB Issues Advisory for Cobalt Monitoring
- Godolphin Pair Face Off in Maktoum Challenge
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Expanded State-Bred Incentives at Arlington
- First NH Winner for Southwestern Heat
- Palace Malice's Wins to Benefit Research
- Indiana Downs Has New Name as Part of Rebrand