Monba, winner of the 2008 Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I), has been sold and will enter stud in 2010 at Mike Jester's Penn Ridge Farms near Harrisburg, Pa.
- By Ron Mitchell
The market adjustment that has resulted in declines at most major equine yearling sales is expected to continue at the marathon Keeneland September yearling sale, according to three prominent bloodstock agents. The sale in Lexington begins Monday and continues through Sept. 25.
Darby Dan Farm announced today the launch of the "Darby Dan Profit Protection" plan for its stallions that stand for less than $10,000.
Miscellaneous news from around the Thoroughbred industry
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Weak OBS August Sale Fails to Recover
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- Will Exaggerator Be Beaten in the Travers?
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC