Monba, winner of the 2008 Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I), has been sold and will enter stud in 2010 at Mike Jester's Penn Ridge Farms near Harrisburg, Pa.
- By Ron Mitchell
The market adjustment that has resulted in declines at most major equine yearling sales is expected to continue at the marathon Keeneland September yearling sale, according to three prominent bloodstock agents. The sale in Lexington begins Monday and continues through Sept. 25.
Darby Dan Farm announced today the launch of the "Darby Dan Profit Protection" plan for its stallions that stand for less than $10,000.
Miscellaneous news from around the Thoroughbred industry
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Full Training
- British Steeplechaser Kauto Star Euthanized
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- Zindaya Stretches Out in Perfect Sting Stakes
- E Dubai Filly Top Pick at MD Yearling Show
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- Casse Eyes Second Straight Queen's Plate Win
- Normandy Invasion Set to Return at Delaware
- KHRC Delays Action on Medication Rules
- Keeneland Expands Fall Meet Stakes Schedule