The roster of 3-year-olds eligible for the 2013 Triple Crown has grown to 382 with the addition of 13 late nominations (pending late mail) to the three-race series of American classic races.
The three fillies were made eligible to run in the Oaks during its first late nomination period that raised the total of Oaks nominations to 120.
Thirteen 3-year-old Thoroughbreds have joined the list of horses eligible to compete in the 2011 Triple Crown series. Those horses were nominated at a cost of $6,000 each.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- KHRC Drug Tests: Turfway Meet 'Cleanest'
- Lord Windermere Prevails in Gold Cup Photo
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- KY House Speaker: Gambling Amendment Dead
- Kentucky Horsemen Prepped on New Drug Rules
- Trainer Michael D'Angelo Dies at 55
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Fair Grounds Hall of Fame Inducts Proud Spell