Mike Tarp's Go Maggie Go and J K Racing Stable's Mokat pushed the number of nominees to the Longines Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) to 114 when the late phase of nominations closed April 13.
The roster of 3-year-olds eligible for the 2013 Triple Crown has grown to 382 with the addition of 13 late nominations (pending late mail) to the three-race series of American classic races.
The three fillies were made eligible to run in the Oaks during its first late nomination period that raised the total of Oaks nominations to 120.
Thirteen 3-year-old Thoroughbreds have joined the list of horses eligible to compete in the 2011 Triple Crown series. Those horses were nominated at a cost of $6,000 each.
Most Popular Stories
- Pensioned Top Maryland Sire Not For Love Dies
- Stay Thirsty's First Winner Comes in England
- Second Saratoga Group Sounds Off on NYRA Plan
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Purses Enhanced for 2016 Ellis Park Meet
- Stahlbaum Wins Avelino Gomez Award
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York