The roster of 3-year-olds eligible for the 2013 Triple Crown has grown to 382 with the addition of 13 late nominations (pending late mail) to the three-race series of American classic races.
The three fillies were made eligible to run in the Oaks during its first late nomination period that raised the total of Oaks nominations to 120.
Thirteen 3-year-old Thoroughbreds have joined the list of horses eligible to compete in the 2011 Triple Crown series. Those horses were nominated at a cost of $6,000 each.
Most Popular Stories
- Samraat, Uncle Sigh Work at Belmont
- Oaklawn Posts Double-Digit Handle Gains
- A Case for Full Siblings
- TimeformUS Saturday Stakes Plays
- Lane's End to Sponsor Queen Elizabeth Cup
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Harlan's Holiday Colt Posts Swiftest OBS Work
- Quality Road's First Starter Scores Easy Win