Ohio horsewoman Judy Klosterman died Oct. 13 at age 78, but her legacy and horse skills are on full display through the Langsem Farm five-horse consignment at the current Fasig-Tipton October yearling sale.
Thoroughbred owner and breeder Judy Klosterman died at her home Oct. 13 from complications of Parkinson's disease. She was 78.
Any questions about whether the Keeneland September yearling sale would have staying power beyond the first week were answered Sept. 19 when the auction's receipts went beyond the entire 2010 sale gross.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win
- Stonestreet to Sponsor Lexington Stakes, Purse Boosted
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- The Curse of Haskin
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm