Pollard's Vision, sire of champion Blind Luck, will stand this year at Dr. Jerry Bilinski's Waldorf Farm near North Chatham, N.Y.
E Dubai, who was relocated from Sheikh Mohammed's Darley near Lexington to Tarry Bratton's Ghost Ridge Farms near Felton, Pa., for the 2011 breeding season, will shuttle to La Mission in Argentina.
Pollard's Vision, sire of Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) winner Blind Luck, will shuttle to La Mission near Buenos Aires, Argentina, for the Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
Argentina, the fourth-leading producer of Thoroughbreds in the world, has enjoyed having Giant's Causeway shuttling to farms there for the second straight breeding season.
Honour and Glory, a former leading sire of 2-year-olds, will stand in 2010 for a fee of $6,500 at Tarry Bratton's Ghost Ridge Farm near Felton, Pa.
Giant's Causeway, who ranks third on this year's general sires list, will stand the 2008 Southern Hemisphere breeding season at La Mission stallion station near Buenos Aires.
MAHUBAH'S CORNER, by Avalyn Hunter
Honour and Glory had modest success in the Northern Hemisphere with 4% stakes winners from 773 foals and even less success in Australia. But the son of Relaunch is enjoying a stud career revival in South America, where his first Argentinian crop has already yielded seven stakes winners (7.4%) and the racing year isn't over.
Graded stakes winners Purim and Storm Surge will stand in 2008 at Nathan Fox' Richland Hills near Midway. Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade 1 Winner, Sire Devil His Due Dies at 28
- Desormeaux Switches Agents to Arroyo
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Into Mischief Filly Tops Early at Midlantic Sale
- Hips to Watch: Day 2 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Speedy Smart Strike Filly Brings $525,000
- Smart Strike Filly Leads the Way at Midlantic Sale
- Jimmy Creed Filly Pride of Endswell's Consignment