Charlie Em and Scarlet Strike, just a head apart when one-two, respectively in the Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT) last month, square off again in the $150,000 Honeymoon Handicap (gr. IIT) June 8 at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Charlie Em made a brilliant United States debut when she held off 3-5 favorite Scarlet Strike by a head in the $100,500 Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the turf at Betfair Hollywood Park May 11.
Trainer Jerry Hollendorfer looks to resume his torrid start to the Hollywood Park meet when he sends out Providencia Stakes (gr. IIIT) winner Scarlet Strike in the $100,000 Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the grass May 11.
Most Popular Stories
- NTWAB to Honor American Pharoah Team
- Live Racing, Simulcasts Resume in Texas
- South African Champion Wild One Dies
- T.I.P. Awards Applications Being Accepted
- Deal Apparently Reached on Texas Funding
- CA Stallion Sought After Euthanized
- Departing Tops More Than Ready Mile
- Gleneagles Targets Breeders' Cup Classic
- Wise Dan Completes Final Breeze for Woodbine
- Dispersal Planned for Rea's Regis Farms