Charlie Em and Scarlet Strike, just a head apart when one-two, respectively in the Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT) last month, square off again in the $150,000 Honeymoon Handicap (gr. IIT) June 8 at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Charlie Em made a brilliant United States debut when she held off 3-5 favorite Scarlet Strike by a head in the $100,500 Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the turf at Betfair Hollywood Park May 11.
Trainer Jerry Hollendorfer looks to resume his torrid start to the Hollywood Park meet when he sends out Providencia Stakes (gr. IIIT) winner Scarlet Strike in the $100,000 Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the grass May 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Jockey Chapa's Fine Increased to $100,000
- American Pharoah Adds Another Bullet Work
- Live Chat - Friday, March 6 at NOON EST
- California Chrome 'Tight Enough' for Dubai
- Belardo, Hootenanny Among Guineas Nominees
- Compromise Possible for Racing in Virginia
- Saratoga Study Touts Impact of VLT Revenue
- Convictions in Billion-Dollar Bookmaking Case
- Winter Weather Continues to Impact Racing
- Pedigree Analysis: Far From Over