Rowdy fans going through infield tunnel at Churchill Downs.
Churchill Downs spokesman John Asher addresses complaints from Ron Turcotte, Rick Porter.
Find out the latest on the contenders for the May 2 Longines Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) and May 3 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands by reviewing these daily updates from Churchill Downs and its Derby media team.
Trainer Mike Maker discusses the April 29 workout by General a Rod and how other Derby horses are doing. Mike mentions how General a Rod handles an off track.
Starlight Stables and Skychai Racing have purchased General a Rod, the Gulfstream Park Derby winner being pointed toward the May 3 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
Trainer John Sadler talks about the April 26 work of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) contender Candy Boy.
Chitu and Bayern, two possible starters in the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands for Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert, breezed a half-mile at Churchill Downs April 21 as they continued preparations for the May 3 race.
Tapiture, one of the top contenders for the May 3 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I), breezed five furlongs in 1:02 4/5 at Churchill Downs the morning of April 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Jaramillo Named to Ride Majesto in Derby
- Suddenbreakingnews to Have New Look in Derby
- Ben's Cat Victorious in Return at Laurel
- Nyquist Gets First Look at Churchill Downs
- Lady Shipman Easy Winner in Belmont Return
- Nyquist Another Big Score for Dennis O'Neill
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Minding Leads Sweep in One Thousand Guineas